Our consultants offer the firm’s services to client companies, to the general management, the business departments and their employees. They also provide support to data roles. Often confronted with change management, their soft skills are important recruitment criteria for us.
Do not hesitate to apply via the form below if you wish to join us.
Main profiles of the firm
Data Governance Strategy Consultants
data governance strategy consultants
are domain experts often with more than 15 years of experience, as well as deep skills in :
- Enterprise digital strategy,
- Data Governance,
- Sector knowledge: banking, insurance, energy, industry…
- Software and enterprise architectures,
They intervene – upstream or in punctual support of a program – on the following subjects
- Audit and maturity assessment,
- Definition of a digital strategy aligned with the company’s strategic objectives,
- And above all, design or redesign a data governance.
Data Governance Management Consultants
- Convincing officials of the merits of the program and securing funding,
- Win over a majority of people by using business techniques and communication methods adapted to each audience,
- Manage the implementation and progress of the program with project management techniques,
- Manage the data governance consultants and client staff involved in the program,
- Propose and manage the tools – in particular the data catalog – from the collection of needs to the support of users, including the implementation.
Data Governance Consultants
Under the responsibility of
consultants in data governance management
data governance consultants
consultants support the operational part of the program. They advise and train the various employees involved in the data governance program, such as data owners and data stewards.
Their main activities are:
- Organize forums, trainings, conferences that present the program and the role of each in it.
- Train or coach – individually or collectively – data owners and data stewards.
- Provide ongoing support to business analysts to enable them to leverage data governance and its tools.
- Explain the
in order to increase the